What Searchlight membership includes
Year-round insights. Bespoke value. New thinking. Practical answers.
Membership allows Microbiome Drug Development peers to plug into a ready-made network of hand-picked leaders and pioneers to work with in a facilitated, structured but boundaryless way throughout the year.
Annual membership includes:
- Cornerstone digital meetings
- Access to scientific advisors and key opinion leaders
- Ability to tap into a network of external experts to put your questions to
- Qualified market intelligence
- Access to an exclusive online community and content hub
- Chance to benchmark best practice with the industry peers
- Accelerated platform for industry collaboration and partnerships
- Chance to discuss the latest research with a more diverse external network of peers
- Exclusive Searchlight dinner at annual Microbiome conferences organised by Hanson Wade
In addition to this we offer a range of bespoke services of which more details can be found in our handy infographic!
Innovation doesn’t happen in isolation
Searchlight makes meaningful progress
“As leaders in the microbiome field with the goal to develop both safe and efficacious LBP drugs to meet the unmet needs of patients; we are all simultaneously facing our challenges. The most logical way to bring LBPs to market at an efficient pace is to share our experiences and knowledge while maintaining our Intellectual Property, that will accelerate benefits to the patient. And this is the opportunity I see that the Searchlight network will provide.”
“We can support one another in making meaningful progress by exchanging knowledge and offering guidance based on our own experiences. Being part of this Microbiome Drug Development Searchlight network means that we are more than willing to work collectively in this exciting and challenging fast-growing field.”
“My view is that the microbiome therapeutics sector is at a critical juncture as first-generation donor derived programs move into the clinical and cell bank derived consortia and single strain products move further down clinic translation. To help the sector address these challenges we require a central forum that can focus on the technical aspects of regulatory, CMC and clinical development. This searchlight network has the potential to be that essential forum for the microbiome industry”
Accelerate your Microbiome
Drug Development success
Be inspired by forward-thinking leaders.Grow beyond your perceived
limits. Connect with members. Redefine and realize your business goals
with Searchlight by Hanson Wade.